A global leader in fiber optic technology, AFL Hyperscale brings together over 70 years of design and manufacturing expertise to create next generation, end to end connectivity solutions for all data center, telecom and enterprise networks.
Supported by our parent and grandparent companies, AFL and Fujikura, and with offices worldwide, from the US, UK and UAE to India, China, Hong Kong and Australia, AFL Hyperscale are well-positioned to offer dedicated local support on a global scale.
Using a consultative approach we bring responsiveness, innovation, and scalability to the forefront of our solutions with the aim of innovating network connectivity forever.
AFL Hyperscale. The World, Connected.
Single mode patch cords are used for telecom networks and also used for high speed metropolitan and access network. The single mode patch cords are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC or EIA TIA standards. The singlemode enhanced patch cords are terminated with optimized connectors which give optimum optical performance.
- E2000, FC, LC, MTRJ, MU, SC and ST connectors
- UPC and APC connectors
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) jacket in yellow color
- 900 µm or 600 µm tight buffer
- Singlemode cabled fiber conforms to ITU-T G.652D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAB, ITU-T G.657A1 or A2
- Simplex and duplex assemblies
- Duplex assemblies available with clips (SC and LC)
- Different connector performance range for specific application available
- Armoured option also available
- REACH, RoHS & SvHC materials compliant
Our offer includes the following fiber types:
1) Type LC/APC-LC/APC:
2) Type LC/PC- LC/PC:
3) Type LC/PC-LC/PC OM3:
4) Type SC/APC – LC/PC:
5) Type SC/APC- SC/PC:
6) Type SC/APC-SC/APC:
7) Type SC/PC – LC/PC:
8) Type SC/PC – SC/PC: